SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is absolutely insane. Frozen ground before the event, build up a snowpack and an arctic blast behind the event. This is like sitting on 20 in blackjack and getting an ace to get to 21.

My wife just asked me what was happening, and I told her pretty much the same thing, minus the blackjack metaphor. :) This has the potential to be the perfect kind of winter storm. Cold before, during, and after for MAXIMUM impact!

My wife just asked me what was happening, and I told her pretty much the same thing, minus the blackjack metaphor. :) This has the potential to be the perfect kind of winter storm. Cold before, during, and after for MAXIMUM impact!

Knock the power out and then knock the temp down to zero... Duke Energy meltdown FTW

LOL, definitely, Jon melted down this week. I am not climbing back up yet, still 3 days away, we have had big busts before. Until I can look out my window and see 2-3" of snow I won't believe it.

Was surprised a bit by Jon.  He's usually rock steady and sort happy go-lucky in a ho-hum sort way about how the weather goes.  After all, it's just the weather.  Now you and Cold bail about twice a day so it's par for the course.  :arrowhead:

Edit:  I will say I came very close to a Robertesque "winter's over" state about a week ago.  :axe:

Archived