• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

Some of you worry way too much. The track is not going to be perfect on the models. Some have it more north, some more south. It will end up somewhere in the middle and this is going to be a big winter storm, especially for NC. Then we get ready for round two next weekend.

And how do you know this?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This storm is trending in the wrong direction quick.. This is going to turn out to be an apps runner.. going to be alot of cliff diving come tomorrow

Don't you mean bad run for your back yard?  This is the Southeast forum correct?

Do any of you know a guy that has weather page on FB (NC Piedmont weather)? He also does a pay site, Anyway here's his headlines.

He says Big snows for western piedmont and N.foothills?

News Feed

1924893_800814079961662_4015496666141061

WEATHER DISCUSSION Now is the time to prepare for the winter storm that is headed toward NC. This appears to be a long duration storm of 24-30 hours with varying
ncpiedmontweather.com

We're just getting warmed up, Frosty! Jackpot will be VA/NC border counties on each side Monday night! :thumbsup:

Had 2 bursts of snow here. I officially have my first "MEASUREABLE/ACCUMULATING" snowfall of 3/4"

I got another nice band headed this way if it will hold together.. I'm about 12 miles due south of Mt.Airy

Man, that's a cool looking snowfall, Jonathan!  You can tell the wind was RIPPIN'!!!  Look at those trees! :)

That's a really potent band on radar.  It almost looks like a line of summertime thunderstorms or something.  Looks like it should die out before it hits I-40.

Very powdery. There's another band sinking down from the north. Maybe I can cash in one more time.

Guess this a product of having a WESTERN flow as opposed to a NORTHwest flow?

Archived