• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

Its mostly widremann but he's negative enough to bring a whole thread down.

LOL, I just don't understand the negativity.  I mean, I know you and I sit in a pretty good spot compared to some of the other negative posters, but man...  It is what it is, though.

Now, rest assured if this somehow screws us over, I will be melting down, though. :lol:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, I just don't understand the negativity.  I mean, I know you and I sit in a pretty good spot compared to some of the other negative posters, but man...  It is what it is, though.

Now, rest assured if this somehow screws us over, I will be melting down, though. :lol:

I am hugging the EURO so hard...I'm sure it'll let me down at 00z. But even if it shifts 50 miles south, I'm still in the game.

Different story on the GFS, though. Although the GEFS wasn't bad.

The models look great, the models look terrible, the models looks great, the models look terrible...Victoria is no longer a secret. Damnit.

Today I learned that we're in the Euro's wheelhouse and that we're also not in the Euro's wheelhouse. I also learned that the SREF is dialing it in with this storm and that it's also out to lunch.

Archived