Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Jonathan throws the first punch!!   

I mean, I probably shouldn't have? But every model that doesn't give SC/GA a dump of snow is wrong, "too amped", "notoriously bad at this range", etc etc.

Do you REALLY take the RGEM over the best weather model on the planet? Is that real life? And without even waiting for the EURO ensembles to come out.

I'll bet when the EURO ENS roll out, if they show a more southern solution, it'll be "King EURO" and spot on. lol

burrel, I didn't mean anything personal obviously. Everyone is on pins and needles. Everyone wants a big one. No worries, mate.

I mean, I probably shouldn't have? But every model that doesn't give SC/GA a dump of snow is wrong, "too amped", "notoriously bad at this range", etc etc.

Do you REALLY take the RGEM over the best weather model on the planet? Is that real life? And without even waiting for the EURO ensembles to come out.

I'll bet when the EURO ENS roll out, if they show a more southern solution, it'll be "King EURO" and spot on. lol

burrel, I didn't mean anything personal obviously. Everyone is on pins and needles. Everyone wants a big one. No worries, mate.

Lol, I do the same thing, I just don't post it.   I always read the post and then guess where they are located.  I'm pretty damn good at it!   We all want it in our backyard, anyone who says they don't is lying!

lol,

No problem here. I was just expressing concern over the 18z RGEM because it's the first fresh piece of data we have to see if the Euro is on to something with jacking up the first wave so much.  I hold the RGEM in higher regard than the NAM.

The euro is clearly a huge outlier right now, but who knows what will wind up happening??

Archived