joxey
Feb 1/2 Obs

nj2va

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GGEM must have a lot of sleet for this map

gem_asnow_neus_12.png

At least many of the Maryland posters get about 7 inches. Leesburg, you'll see 5 inches of snow and you will get a WSW. I'll take a half inch or less of sleet then rain, which is cool if Leesburg and Maryland get into WSW-level snows. North DC suburbs may get into warning-level snows according to that map.

Nice...we're at the "this thread is a disaster" stage.

This storm is going to be a disaster, so why would anyone care about the thread at this point?

Because maybe it shouldn't have become a disaster. This was supposed to be the disco thread not the grown people cry about a storm going bye bye thread.

But I'm sure you will say that people should be allowed to rant over weather. You know, the thing people can't control.

And I'm also sure you've implied or directly stated you are done with winter and yet keep posting

Because maybe it shouldn't have become a disaster. This was supposed to be the disco thread not the grown people cry about a storm going bye bye thread.

But I'm sure you will say that people should be allowed to rant over weather. You know, the thing people can't control.

And I'm also sure you've implied or directly stated you are done with winter and yet keep posting

so you're complaining about the complainers

pot....kettle?

And I'm a real life Meteorologist lol. Look at models all day in AWIPS then come home and look at models and hang out with you guys. Been an absolute weather fanatic since I was a youngster. You have to be a nut to survive all the physics and calculus lol

This. I've never been an OpMet but you'd never know based on the amount of time I devote to this stuff.

You seem to be taking this all pretty seriously.

You guys took the early March storms that were supposed to hit NYC and the I-80 corridor last year, so I guess consider this some kind of payback? Nothing worse than suppression, at least you get something when the storm hits you, even if it's rain. 

The confluence looks very transient and on the move, so it's no surprise this is trending north.

Gosh, how JUVENILE!

Why would you taunt over something natural and beyond human influence?

Those of us in the Mid-Atlantic forum deserve payback for what? Being alive and having a shared interest in nature?

Archived