amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January 29/30 Clipper

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So instead of 2-4 and ending..you're thinking 1-2 ..a break or at least just light stuff and then 1-2 more Fri nite?

Yeah I could see that. I mean maybe you have weenie off and on light snows Friday, but it may not add up to much. Or it could be mostly a tonight deal near you. It just depends on how fast that low develops in the Gulf of Maine. Either way, you get some snow.

Winter storm warnings flying for the entire state of Maine. Latest map from GYX. Looks like I'm in the 10"-14" range.:

Zones imply more than that map for our friend Jeff.  After several inches Thurs night Friday it says "additional heavy accumulation" Friday night.  Additional heavy would imply 6+ on top of 3-5.  I'd go 8-12 or even 10-14 for Jeff.

Feb '69. I mentioned that season as a viable analog for a very slow start, followed by a pedal-to-the medal....getting going a couple of weeks faster this time.

And i don't have to say how much i like that one, You have been steadfast with that, Although you were getting close futility not so long ago

And i don't have to say how much i like that one, You have been steadfast with that, Although you were getting close futility not so long ago

I was just frustrated. When the pattern bores you to tears, what is funner, tearing apart your Kocin books, or a good, hearty meltdown. They feed the soul and children love 'em.

Archived