12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 29/30 Clipper

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, jeez. it wraps QPF right back Friday night.

Yeah I'm seeing 0.5" QPF from NE VT down to Cape Cod and just increasing from there as you go NE. 

BOS looks near 0.7" total from that thing.  That's not shabby.  But sharp gradient, from 0.7" at BOS and 0.25" at IJD.

1.4" for Dryslot though, jeez haha.

Yeah I'm seeing 0.5" QPF from NE VT down to Cape Cod and just increasing from there as you go NE. 

BOS looks near 0.7" total from that thing.  That's not shabby.  But sharp gradient, from 0.7" at BOS and 0.25" at IJD.

1.4" for Dryslot though, jeez haha.

I better make some room

#winning

Uh....1.4 for you in a storm that is likely high ratio fluff.  Wow.  You could conceivably have 2  2 footers back to back, or 50 inches in 4 days. Feb 69 walkin in the door?

Oh and then the trifecta early next week, followed by the bonus late week.  Why did I agree to spend Feb in Savannah?  Why Why!?  If I do this speculating for you, then you won't be jinxed.

Uh....1.4 for you in a storm that is likely high ratio fluff.  Wow.  You could conceivably have 2  2 footers back to back, or 50 inches in 4 days. Feb 69 walkin in the door?

Oh and then the trifecta early next week, followed by the bonus late week.  Why did I agree to spend Feb in Savannah?  Why Why!?  If I do this speculating for you, then you won't be jinxed.

I joked about having 40" on the ground by next tuesday...........lol, May have to up that

Archived