amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January 29/30 Clipper

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had several laughs today reading posts and tweets.Reminds me off all the pink hat fans who after the third game of the season said Brady was washed up. People who understand,understand, others well....

No sane person has given up on the Euro after one bad short term performance. But when it's on its own I'll be reluctant to throw many eggs in its basket.

Does BOX really have 4-6 for this area for tomorrow night into Friday?  Andover schools just announced they'll be closed again tomorrow.  Depending what time this hits tomorrow night, Friday might be in jeopardy, and of course, Monday seems questionable now too.  That would be a week straight of snow days for the kids.  I kind of really need the kids back in school soon for work purposes.  No idea why they are closed tomorrow, but heard something about having issues getting the buses dug out.  

DPW and buses usually dictate school or no school, while the delays are note about the grounds themselves from my understanding. I was surprised to see Andover closed...Delays seem fine for tomorrow as getting around is still slow.

Understood but on the other hand if someone gets killed because they had to walk on the street not a sidewalk .... Caution isn't always bad :-) Very glad to see schools on Cape Cod staying closed

Archived