• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 7 Arctic Front / almost a WINDEX

HoarfrostHubb

Man this is how you do an arctic cold shot. It is pure arctic tundra out there. Snow packed roads, falling and blowing snow sifting through the streets in waves as road salt is useless at these temps, snow blowing off roof-tops creating mini-cornices...just pure winter as boots and tired squeak under the cold dense arctic snow.

Weenies retracted

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man this is how you do an arctic cold shot. It is pure arctic tundra out there. Snow packed roads, falling and blowing snow sifting through the streets in waves as road salt is useless at these temps, snow blowing off roof-tops creating mini-cornices...just pure winter as boots and tired squeak under the cold dense arctic snow.

Sounds like fun. 

Will your little guy ever need to ride a bus?

Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -10. Wind chill values as low as -29. Breezy, with a northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.

I was at URI in 76,brutal walks in between classes. I walked to JR Sr high, about a mile,never had a closed could day

Will your little guy ever need to ride a bus?

Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -10. Wind chill values as low as -29. Breezy, with a northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.

Good question. I think he could here in civilization.

Archived