amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January 3-4, 2015 Storm Obs/Nowcast

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My neighbor pays like 40 bucks for 8 inches or less I believe and then 80 for a storm over 8".

I'm not exactly sure, but I think thats about what it is

The next neighbor is 110, driveway plus street. We actually get a deal lol.

We don't really have a driveway, it's basically street but private property, we can park anywhere on that street. It's a pretty good section of pavement. It's basically paying for a plow that the town would normaly pay for

Not sure why I can't get this thread to show in the tapatalk app, I was trying to figure out why I couldn't find an obs thread.

Anyway...finally our first inch of the year here. 1" on the nose. Better than the coating I was expecting. 31 now with some light sleet and drizzle.

Someone may have already answered this, but threads in the stickies are in a different area in tapatalk. It's in one of the drop-down menus up at the top of the screen.

Nice. That ZDR loop that Will posted shows that the warm air aloft is having trouble getting over the higher terrain East of the Quabbin. I'm just on the other side and went over to sleet an hour ago. Feels like being on the west side of the Taconics lol. But without the CAA snow streamers :(

I know, tough year thus far. Gotta take what we can get.

Archived