joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great view from there, Burger!  What a difference in total yards of offense between these two teams so far.  Can the Panthers hold the Cardinals to under 100 yards for the game?

It says a lot about our team that I'm more nervous when the Panthers are on offense than when they are on defense.  Cam sure looks banged up (as he truly is) and seems to have overthrown quite a few open receivers, but that rushing attack has been on point today.

Great view from there, Burger!  What a difference in total yards of offense between these two teams so far.  Can the Panthers hold the Cardinals to under 100 yards for the game?

It says a lot about our team that I'm more nervous when the Panthers are on offense than when they are on defense.  Cam sure looks banged up (as he truly is) and seems to have overthrown quite a few open receivers, but that rushing attack has been on point today.

And there you have it:  back to back sacks from Charles Johnson!

Great view from there, Burger! What a difference in total yards of offense between these two teams so far. Can the Panthers hold the Cardinals to under 100 yards for the game?

It says a lot about our team that I'm more nervous when the Panthers are on offense than when they are on defense. Cam sure looks banged up (as he truly is) and seems to have overthrown quite a few open receivers, but that rushing attack has been on point today.

add that Arizona is on their 3rd string qb.

I'm going ocean effect snow chasing in FL in 5 days! Who's coming along? Brick? Cold rain? Models are showing temps in the upper 30s, but clearly they don't have terrible handling of the ocean effect events that happen in Florida.

The models always tend to overestimate temperatures during ocean effect snow events in Florida. I'd slash surface temperatures by 15 degrees. :yikes:

Lol. I'll tell you one thing, I can't ever remember having so many damp, drizzly, cool, foggy days. It's been weird how prevalent fog and mist have been this season.

It's starting to get frustrating, that's for sure. I want to play around with my new Nikon outdoor, but I haven't done so because I'm either working from 6:30-5 (that's how we do it in JoCo) or there's too much clouds in the sky :( I just want to see a sunset with few clouds above horizon.

Archived