joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late Thu night/Early Fri light snow

ORH_wxman

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12-18 for ORH temps dropping to 0F. Oh, wait a minute that was Boulder, CO.

Did see 1-3 on Thursday night on weatherunderground but there doesn't seem to be much support temp wise (only down to freezing here according to them and up to 41 on Friday).

I guess I'll wait and see. A little coating of white on the grass would be great. Anything more is gravy

No need to get excited until "we" see Bobo started a thread, the true Baroclinic Zone in this forum.

Soundings going forward as the pieces become clearer is the only way to go. Just a great feeling tracking for many the first flakes in Nov.

Just pointing out (mm) so C-2" as is now - Fantastic. Many times the conversion is not considered so what appears as a pant tent map deflates the weens.

. Lol, I haven't done that in some time.

FWIW, 4mb stronger then 18z

Upside is relatively capped for sure, but I wouldn't be crazy surprised if it turned into a 1-3 or 2-4 event for someone.

The vort max is digging farther sw over the central us each run, making a sharper angle coming up the coast and tucking it in. That's my professional analysis.

I really don't think there is a very high ceiling for this one

I don't think many would argue with you on that.  But, some will likely be able to kick off their tallies with a couple.  Better than those of us who won't be able to.  Nothing wrong with where you're sitting at this point for a smidge.

I don't think many would argue with you on that.  But, some will likely be able to kick off their tallies with a couple.  Better than those of us who won't be able to.  Nothing wrong with where you're sitting at this point for a smidge.

An inch or two would be good for tracking purposes for big game hunting......... :)

Archived