• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late Thu night/Early Fri light snow

ORH_wxman

Exactly. False. There was always the chance this could "juice" up a bit and it appears to be doing just that. We've had light snow/flurries in the forecast for Friday morning now for 6 days. Pretty incredible considering what a POS system this is.

I pretty much thought rain to a few flakes here up until this morning. Nice that it juiced up.

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like east is best in this setup. If temps cooperate they are going to see the most precip. Could be some surprises Taunton Bridgewater Easton areas. And then foxboro looks great in this setup

It depends. That middle finger that will push up from the Mid Atlantic will blossom, but probably be the focus for perhaps the best QPF. That might be just west of you. Too early to really say though.

:lol: your responses to him always crack me up.

"We" all always thought this was accumulating snows. Even when all models showed nothing at all, we knew. I have no idea what the pro mets were looking at. Put on the weenie goggles and it's all much clearer.

We as in myself and no one else. Must be a version of medieval weenie English I'm not familiar with. 

I'm going coating for most. Up to an inch elsewhere. It seems pretty hit or miss with the speed of the low southeast of us. Would favor interior southern portions imho into RI/SE Ma and perhaps E Ct. My locale in NE Ma doesn't look too hot imho. Usually early season systems the favor is north and west. This seems to be opposite as modeled. 

At any rate, I know you love it when I get screwed. I'm done arguing with you. I'm actually sick of it. Good luck and hope you get an inch or 2

You are talking to the person that gave you thoughts, amounts etc for 1.5 winter seasons where I was screwed every which way and still managed to weenie out. I would like to see how many would do the same if the shoes were reversed. I take offense to that actually. Instead of passive aggressively stating your interior weenie is bigger than mine...just enjoy whatever you get. Nothing shows how hard core you are, than beating your chest at 1,000ft. 

You are talking to the person that gave you thoughts, amounts etc for 1.5 winter seasons where I was screwed every which way and still managed to weenie out. I would like to see how many would do the same if the shoes were reversed. I take offense to that actually. Instead of passive aggressively stating your interior weenie is bigger than mine...just enjoy whatever you get. Nothing shows how hard core you are, than beating your chest at 1,000ft.

Whatever . I'm done. Good luck dude

:facepalm: That map looks too high and too low at the same time depending on location 

Anyway, here's my very quickly sketched out first call(personally, not for the site, I'll do that one in the morning). 

"No reproduction without express consent." Don't worry; if it's a legitimate map theft, the Internet has ways of shutting that whole thing down.

This is a good sounding. This is for near int SE MA, but the idea is there is most spots. Cold sounding and a nice little notch back to the left above 500mb. My guess is there will probably be weak -EPV and a band or two of good echoes. These little systems are usually driven by strong thermal gradients in the mid levels. When you have that..you enhance frontogenesis and you can get interesting bands sometimes. Not always, but it happens.

post-33-0-76175600-1415834904_thumb.png

Archived