Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
October 2014 Obs and Disco

Bob Chill

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The temps have been nice. It's just too squishy out there.

I can't believe how much my grass grew since last week

more than any other week of this mowing season, and it's not like there haven't been other rainy weeks

except for that final short mow in anticipation of snow accumulations, I hate mowing now as much as I did when I first started mowing grass as a juvenile delinquent

I can't believe how much my grass grew since last week

more than any other week of this mowing season, and it's not like there haven't been other rainy weeks

except for that final short mow in anticipation of snow accumulations, I hate mowing now as much as I did when I first started mowing grass as a juvenile delinquent

I thought I was the only one lol.

That so funny. I thought I was the only weenie that cut his grass short in anticipation of snow. Wow! The power of the internet lol.

Pretty wet here this month. Lost a few potato plants due to stem rot.

I cut my grass short in Oct because it helps my leaves get blown off my yard and into the neighbor's on windy days

Not a  very impressive overnight cold setup (tho today is solid) but we won't have far to fall. Dews might stay above freezing much of the area so that could make it tricky. They're  just below now though, see if modeled rise later is right.  Dulles did hit 33 early mo so they could snag it I suppose.

Archived