EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
August 2014 Obs and Discussion

H2O

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way, dude. I consider low/mid 60s to be fairly comfortable.

Still only in the 70s @ 11AM.

Indeed, it was very comfortable in Clarksburg this morning (low of 63.6F). High so far today is 73.3F at noon-twenty under partly sunny skies. Not bad at all.

High this weekend was 85F on Saturday. The low RH made it eminently bearable. 19 sub-60F lows this JJA. 25% of the lows have been in the 50's this met summer so far.

Indeed, it was very comfortable in Clarksburg this morning (low of 63.6F). High so far today is 73.3F at noon-twenty under partly sunny skies. Not bad at all.

High this weekend was 85F on Saturday. The low RH made it eminently bearable. 19 sub-60F lows this JJA. 25% of the lows have been in the 50's this met summer so far.

Agreed. Easily the most comfortable summer I can remember..

I missed on my 90-95 call for Sun-Wed But the alternative solutions were cloudy and rainy and that hasn't been happening either.

It's been kind of odd.  The lows have been well above normal (cloudy every night),  but the highs have actually ended up slightly below normal w/o the influence of any rain at all and not too much cloudiness in the afternoons either.  Given how warm each day has started, i would've expected 90F. 

It's been kind of odd.  The lows have been well above normal (cloudy every night),  but the highs have actually ended up slightly below normal w/o the influence of any rain at all and not too much cloudiness in the afternoons either.  Given how warm each day has started, i would've expected 90F

And it looks like today may be just the day.  Currently 84 / 70 and sunnier skies breaking out.  Yuck.

Archived