Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
T-Storms Part 2 : "North and West of the city!"

TalcottWx

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to everyone who saw some nice storms today..At least some places got hit. Me..headed out to set up the sprinkler

There is activity developing and somewhat organizing in NE PA which will come this way...the atmosphere is still unstable and shear is increasing so maybe it does something...just have to watch I guess.  Could see some cells develop out ahead of it.  

Not getting hopes up. Not worth it. 

yeah I'm with you.  Don't think the activity will be widespread enough to really give everyone a shot.  The mesos are still insistent though on the line becoming more organized...Capes are higher over SNE than they are further west but will be coming down soon.  Want to see what the 22z meso says in 30 min

yeah I'm with you.  Don't think the activity will be widespread enough to really give everyone a shot.  The mesos are still insistent though on the line becoming more organized...Capes are higher over SNE than they are further west but will be coming down soon.  Want to see what the 22z meso says in 30 min

Dews are down now..winds have gone west with passage of pre frontal trough. Maybe a few downpours in a select few areas

Archived