Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
T-Storms Part 2 : "North and West of the city!"

TalcottWx

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mesos were wrong about placement of the 2nd line..Missed it by about 100 miles. Nothing sw of ALB right now..But atmosphere is primed for new growth..but we'd like to see that start firing soon

mesos should be used more for determining storm mode and such...other than that I really wouldn't use them for placement and such

Just got home from grocery shopping in greenfield, apparently power flickered a few times with that tor warned cell. Big winds, torrential rain. All kinds of tree debris is the road. Single speed windshield wipers suck. Car stalked or twice due to ponding that I couldn't see.... cg right next to the car. Looked like a tree down just part past my street on rte 10.

Good storm.

Just got home from grocery shopping in greenfield, apparently power flickered a few times with that tor warned cell. Big winds, torrential rain. All kinds of tree debris is the road. Single speed windshield wipers suck. Car stalked or twice due to ponding that I couldn't see.... cg right next to the car. Looked like a tree down just part past my street on rte 10.

Good storm.

any street names? 

was this in Greenfield?

Archived