Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
July 2-3 severe weather and flash flooding

Ian

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great! now we can't even get a T storm on a day like today! even tho it felt wet out and not humid I thought we would get something. already feels like fall is moving in. argggghhhhh. get your snow shovels out it's going to be cold and snowy this winter! what happened to weather channels the world is ending we are gonna die warming? feels like another shift in the ages of the world to me.

Very intense thunderstorms affecting areas east of Annapolis right now.

Saw tons of lightning from that storm but too far for much and low clouds between.

Got one really good shot I think tho. Not bad for 30 of cab fare lol.

Tomorrow def should be more widespread tho today ended up meeting potential generally I think.. DC got kinda screwed but that always happens. If you take Arthur away the 500mb pattern is pretty solid tomorrow. Arthur should add some oomph to the front but not sure if it will be big storms or just big rain.

Tomorrow def should be more widespread tho today ended up meeting potential generally I think.. DC got kinda screwed but that always happens. If you take Arthur away the 500mb pattern is pretty solid tomorrow. Arthur should add some oomph to the front but not sure if it will be big storms or just big rain.

How does timing look? Are we thinking an early severe potential day or the usual 3-9pm window? 

Archived