joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
5th Annual Lawn/Garden Thread warm season 2014

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had two really bad areas of moss.  I used the scotts moss killer and it's since died. I used a wire rake this weekend to pull up most of the moss where it was intermingled with grass. I'm hoping the grass will take over the area. Its no use overseeding the area because I put dimension down.

I had two really bad areas of moss.  I used the scotts moss killer and it's since died. I used a wire rake this weekend to pull up most of the moss where it was intermingled with grass. I'm hoping the grass will take over the area. Its no use overseeding the area because I put dimension down.

I used a spring rake/wire rake too on my moss area....raked the sh*t out of it to get the moss out. 

Leaf out day officially 90 %,some oaks not yet

Way way ahead of my area, perhaps more than usual.  Aspens are 50% leafed out, maples 1/3, ash/oak: "When does spring arrive?"  (Actually these altter two have broken bud in the past couple days, so we may start lessening the gap.)  Should see dandelion blooms any day now.

Way way ahead of my area, perhaps more than usual. Aspens are 50% leafed out, maples 1/3, ash/oak: "When does spring arrive?" (Actually these altter two have broken bud in the past couple days, so we may start lessening the gap.) Should see dandelion blooms any day now.

went crazy after the warm up,it was quick

Archived