joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
5th Annual Lawn/Garden Thread warm season 2014

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great, except maybe for the bases of some of those birches.  String trimmer rash?

And I actually prefer Cold Miser's, mainly because it looks more like mine.  :lmao:

Cold Misers looks better than mine, more like zero turn mower rash from the cowboy landscapers.

Just fished a mouse out of the pool--I wonder how many carcasses are laying at the bottom.

Kevin's chipmunk bucker on steroids.

Just throw a few 50# bags of bird seed in the pool, and watch 'em form up a conga line at the diving board. My bet is that you could sit back in a lawn chair with score cards and judge their dives....

Just throw a few 50# bags of bird seed in the pool, and watch 'em form up a conga line at the diving board. My bet is that you could sit back in a lawn chair with score cards and judge their dives....

LOL!!!

Oops this was the high traffic area.

A38CC344-A363-4155-A833-1A7BFB1DC0EC.jpg

Looks great, Scott.  In a few months you'll be pining for it to be covered in snow.

uncovered the pool yesterday, hoping for a nice rain to top it off,water temp was 66,chlorine, ph perfect

It helped here but I still need more, ftl.

Looks awesome Scoots. Roll around it later nude. I know you've been staring at it. Enjoy

Got some loam and mulch coming today. Not easy redesigning stuff, but it looks good.

What's the schedule in terms if grub control and fertilizer for the rest if the summer?

Got some loam and mulch coming today. Not easy redesigning stuff, but it looks good.

What's the schedule in terms if grub control and fertilizer for the rest if the summer?

Grub control/Merit doesn't go down until late June/Early July..then in early-mid August..do another shot of just straight fert to provide more greening thru the rest of summer into autumn.then do the Winterizer in later Oct or early Nov

Grub control/Merit doesn't go down until late June/Early July..then in early-mid August..do another shot of just straight fert to provide more greening thru the rest of summer into autumn.then do the Winterizer in later Oct or early Nov

Is the grub control just an insecticide or does it have fertilizer too?

Archived