joxey
5th Annual Lawn/Garden Thread warm season 2014

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yard is coming together nicely.

A8516CF1-D76D-4E57-9795-536794F46F22_zps

We've had 3 or 4 baby bunnies in the yard. The kids love them. I discovered their time on earth is limited this weekend.  If they weren't sh1tting where they eat, they might've gotten away with it.   Wondering what the best method of taking care of rabbits is?  My .22 is a little aggressive for the lululemon crowd in the neighborhood.

0ACE5542-10A9-45FF-8CB3-88DAB8CE399A_zps

looks great.

These rabbits are eating 100% pure Lesco. There's no way I'm putting them in a stew. They're probably having seizures as we speak.

looks great.

Thanks.

First day of my irrigation going on.  I've already got areas starting to brown a little.

We've had 3 or 4 baby bunnies in the yard. The kids love them. I discovered their time on earth is limited this weekend. If they weren't sh1tting where they eat, they might've gotten away with it. Wondering what the best method of taking care of rabbits is? My .22 is a little aggressive for the lululemon crowd in the neighborhood.

Looks awesome

It does look great man. Fire up that grill for the striper you caught.

Which one I have 4. I have issues.

Weber Kettle

Weber Smokey mountain 22.5"

Weber Smokey Joe Mini DIY Smoker

Kenmore Gas - (don't get me started on a hr long diatribe about kenmore grill quality).

The striper Scott is referring to.

37" 22 lbs.

51250DA2-ABFD-4A0A-A4D4-16A458A97583_zps

Weber Kettle

Kenmore Gas - (don't get me started on a hr long diatribe about kenmore grill quality).

37" 22 lbs.

51250DA2-ABFD-4A0A-A4D4-16A458A97583_zps

You grill sicko...lol. Where did you catch that?

You grill sicko...lol. Where did you catch that?

thats my cousin on my boat. That was caught in Plymouth Harbor but I keep my boat in Green Harbor. That was saturday morning when it was blowing NE 25.  We got the hell out of dodge and still got my ass kicked going back to Green Harbor.

We've had 3 or 4 baby bunnies in the yard. The kids love them. I discovered their time on earth is limited this weekend.  If they weren't sh1tting where they eat, they might've gotten away with it.   Wondering what the best method of taking care of rabbits is?  My .22 is a little aggressive for the lululemon crowd in the neighborhood.

thats my cousin on my boat. That was caught in Plymouth Harbor but I keep my boat in Green Harbor. That was saturday morning when it was blowing NE 25.  We got the hell out of dodge and still got my ass kicked going back to Green Harbor.

That's awesome though. I've never been out catching stripers...always wanted to. Are they late this yeatr? We also probably won't have tropical fish in the Cape Cod Canal like we did last year.

That's awesome though. I've never been out catching stripers...always wanted to. Are they late this yeatr? We also probably won't have tropical fish in the Cape Cod Canal like we did last year.

2-3  weeks late. I have one more bass trip in me before I switch to tuna and spend the rest of the summer tuna wishing.

Scott what are you edging your beds with. Looks great.  I need an edger.

All by hand and foot baby. Just your ordinary edging tool from Lowes or Home Depot. The key is edging when the ground is wet. That way you get a nice clean edge. When the soil is dry and powdery...it doesn't work as well and collapses on you. The edging got a little dicey near the ledge outcrop..but otherwise it went well. 

I can do 5 guys comfortably. I'm licensed for 6 but it gets cramped. My boat is 28 fter.  I'd think of going in the next month. You can go tuna fishing for small tuna (up to 200 lbs) and then go bass fishing after.  Best fishing of the year in the next month.

typhoonnewcroprage.jpg

Weber Kettle

37" 22 lbs.

Nice!  Also, yard looks great.

The low, green weeds are fully in.

Funny!

"You're gonna need a bigger boat..."

LOL

Meanwhile back at the pool construction, today is the last day of it!!  The loam has been spread and prepped.  Feel lazy having someone else do it, but boy did they have the equipment I would never have available to do it.

Archived