joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3/6-3/7 Last Hurrah Obs

Hvward

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like GSO is about to get pummeled again.  Or we're about to get bright-banded.  We shall see, but there's some sick returns showing up in Randolph County moving northward.  You can see the pivot on radar, too.  Rates have been pretty modest here for the last hour or so.

It's starting to get a little brighter outside as we are nearing sunrise.  We'll eventually lose surface temperatures under the March fireball.

Just woke up for good after hearing and seeing a transformer blow in the distance. Power has flickered on and off at least 5 times throughout the night. Thankfully it hasn't gone out for more than several seconds. 

Still getting freezing rain and sleet. Trees glazed and ground covered with sleet and a little snow. 

Huge fat flakes this morning in kvegas! What a mess. Sorry to hear some lost power.

Looks like we are about to get destroyed based on radar. I'm still sleeting, but maybe I can change over. The power is out here and I'm running on fumes (no sleep), but I'm going to see what this band does before passing out.

Temp is still steady at 30.

Looks like we are about to get destroyed based on radar. I'm still sleeting, but maybe I can change over. The power is out here and I'm running on fumes (no sleep), but I'm going to see what this band does before passing out.

Temp is still steady at 30.

I have been checking out you observations; my daughter is in Greensboro about a mile from the High Point city limits.  Just sent her an IM; hopefully she still has power.  Nothing but rain in East Asheville.

Archived