• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Giant signal for mid month. This was noted in the teleconnectors earlier this week

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a few of those are cutters though, I see a cutter on 4 panels-it's definitely an option here

I can't see the members at the moment, but my guess is some of them develop along the front as it hangs up over SNE. That was sort of what I was getting at earlier, but I wasn't thinking cutter.

Anything is possible, but a cutter isn't high on my concerns at the moment.

I hope know one really is setting the bar that we are going to get an HECS out of this as modeled right now, Should just be happy if we end up with a moderate event late in the season

Despite March still being "winter" in NNE, once we pass 3/10 large snow events haven't been all that frequent. I've measured 9 in 15 yr after the 10th, 3 in 2007, 2 in 2001, one each for 99, 02, 11, and last year. Since I've had 63 storms with over 6" during those years (includes 4 this winter), only about 1/7 such storms come after the first 1/3 of March.

It just sucks that folks with early access have to post all these cryptic things and read between the lives. Wish folks would give what it shows

Who cares what it shows at 156 hours.

Its like 6-10 inches of snow for you and then a paint peeler...you never go above freezing at the sfc. N of the pike its probably 10"+...maybe some sleet tickling up to NH border...who knows. 850 line gets to ORH.

But none of this actually matters right now. What matters i that we continue to see good support for a larger scale system around this time. The play by play details should really be reserved for inside of 100 hours IMHO.

Archived