amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
March 2-3 Storm Disco, Part II

stormtracker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still a bit of a south shift run to run but locally there's more precip.. up near the md/pa border a little less

yea, I'm really not worried. There's already a couple inches on the ground before and a few more after for all of us. 

I get 1.4 liquid. Looks like .25 plain rain, .25 mixed ice/sleet, and about .95 or so snow. 

We go through this "south trend" crap every storm. It is tiresome. Everyone up to York PA will get slammed. Do you all really think we won't be seeing deck pics with 15" from Parkton, Westminster, and Lancaster?

even This run is 10"+ for YOUR backyard...you probably even lay down 1" by midnight or 1am...

We go through this "south trend" crap every storm. It is tiresome. Everyone up to York PA will get slammed. Do you all really think we won't be seeing deck pics with 15" from Parkton, Westminster, and Lancaster?

I think there is a limit to coming north. It may, but this isn't your classic nrly correction.

huh?

Archived