Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Thursday & Thursday Night Winter Storm Discussion

CT Rain

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you'll do pretty well on the backside being on the west slope...the NW flow should enhance it too for you guys, what do you think?...either way, I think this storm has some fun for a lot of the region (save far SE areas) but not necessarily all in the same portions of the storm.

The NW upslope could keep some upslope snows lingering here into tomorrow morning even after the deformation banding has pulled north. The 12z 4 km NAM actually has snow showers continuing here until 21z Friday. This could drop a few more inches in spots. The Greens in Vermont should not only clean up from the meso band, but also from upslope on the backside. Big, big totals for the ski areas in VT...perfect timing for school vacation week coming up.

No no..I meant tonight when it changes back to snow..the caa comes in from the sw..NYC has already changed over

Yea, I saw my mistake after I posted, then I deleted it. You are right though, points further south could be snowing, and colder, than here on the coast of Maine. I have already succumbed to the reality that this storm is not one for the Mid Coast. I will be happy with a few inches of snow, a little ice, and then the wash away with rain.

Yea, I saw my mistake after I posted, then I deleted it. You are right though, points further south could be snowing, and colder, than here on the coast of Maine. I have already succumbed to the reality that this storm is not one for the Mid Coast. I will be happy with a few inches of snow, a little ice, and then the wash away with rain.

Probably not a good sign that RKD is 32/30 already.

Grab a pizza from The Cabin and hunker down by the fire.

Archived