joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
V Day II obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 new.....11 final....okay but still the short end of the stick....congrats lowe hv and ct on your never ending back to back to back to backs

How can you complain about 11" of snow?  Some folks only got an inch in eastern Mass. and you only had 2-3" less than the highest totals in CT.  Springfield is a decent location but it's not a jackpot location. 

How can you complain about 11" of snow? Some folks only got an inch in eastern Mass. and you only had 2-3" less than the highest totals in CT. Springfield is a decent location but it's not a jackpot location.

than in the western part of ct??.....regarding ema....they probably make up for it tomorrow while its cloudy with flurries here

if i get a foot plus tomorrow night then ill never complain about dv again bc that would give me a pack similar but not exceeding early feb 11 and would make up for all the big storms ive been fringed on or missed in this epic era....furthermore it would get me past climo and while not 1 to 2 hundred pct above like so many others here ( my aunt and uncle in rye who have 60 inches so far!!!!) it would help ease the lag behind so to speak

17.5" here.  Very nice storm.  8" round 1.  Cleared snow board and then 9.5" round 2.  Lots of blowing and drifting now.  22" on ground.  For perspective, pool walls are 4 ft. high.  You can see the snow board on the left with part 2 on it.  Biggest storm since VD 2007.  Albany finally didn't get jipped! I think the airport is around 62" for the season which is about our seasonal average.  Success!

post-1592-0-32158700-1392386645_thumb.jp

17.5" here. Very nice storm. 8" round 1. Cleared snow board and then 9.5" round 2. Lots of blowing and drifting now. 22" on ground. For perspective, pool walls are 4 ft. high. You can see the snow board on the left with part 2 on it. Biggest storm since VD 2007. Albany finally didn't get jipped! I think the airport is around 62" for the season which is about our seasonal average. Success!

nice but where is here?

Archived