joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
V Day II obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well see how long it lasts but it came on pretty strong. Vis is under 1/2 now with awesome snow growth. May tack on a couple more inches.

Further proof that our obs tell us very little about that area of NH. BML is 5SM and HIE 1 1/4SM. Basically if either is dropping below 2SM there is some heavier stuff going on in between.

Further proof that our obs tell us very little about that area of NH. BML is 5SM and HIE 1 1/4SM. Basically if either is dropping below 2SM there is some heavier stuff going on in between.

Basically the same thru out Western Maine, I have rode the border several times in the higher elevations and ride thru snow showers and rime ice regularly

Yeah I guess that's a good way too look at it. I'm sure it helps that I'm staying on the First CT lake at ~1700ft.

i have mentioned time and time again that i fully expect another stretch like that, we are likely headed for some leaner times in the next few years

Hopefully you'll break from the board during that period since you complain about one of the most epic winter periods of our lives now. During that time it might not be healthy for you to post

Nice big ole piles!  When my super nice neighbor comes over with his snow blower to help, I mostly extremely grateful (especially as I get older), but part of me wants to say no thanks so that I can make awesome piles.  Ice Cream Truck is getting itchy for spring.  Deck gets super loaded when snow slides off of slate.  Luckily I built it to hold several tons of snow.

post-1592-0-87444200-1392401650_thumb.jp

post-1592-0-06047200-1392401652_thumb.jp

post-1592-0-67572100-1392401652_thumb.jp

Nice big ole piles!  When my super nice neighbor comes over with his snow blower to help, I mostly extremely grateful (especially as I get older), but part of me wants to say no thanks so that I can make awesome piles.  Ice Cream Truck is getting itchy for spring.  Deck gets super loaded when snow slides off of slate.  Luckily I built it to hold several tons of snow.

Emack and Bolio's eh? I used to go to the one in Swampscott in the 80's.

Hopefully you'll break from the board during that period since you complain about one of the most epic winter periods of our lives now. During that time it might not be healthy for you to post

it hasnt been that epic from here back through nw ct, berks and much of wcne wnne...easy for those who have had such a run to think its been so awesome, i may complain but i am just stating facts even though i am a " deborah dont bother"

it hasnt been that epic from here back through nw ct, berks and much of wcne wnne...easy for those who have had such a run to think its been so awesome, i may complain but i am just stating facts even though i am a " deborah dont bother"

You have to ignore his posts sometimes because he thinks if it is good in Tolland, then it is good everywhere else. On the flip side, when it goes bad in Tolland, he tries to paint it bad for everyone else too such as when all his snow melted around Christmas and people to the northeast were keeping it but he was yelling bare ground up into CNE.

You have to ignore his posts sometimes because he thinks if it is good in Tolland, then it is good everywhere else. On the flip side, when it goes bad in Tolland, he tries to paint it bad for everyone else too such as when all his snow melted around Christmas and people to the northeast were keeping it but he was yelling bare ground up into CNE.

Well the pockmark Swiss cheese of 1/2 inch you had in ORH and Natick certainly didn't qualify as as the official def of white Xmas.

Well the pockmark Swiss cheese of 1/2 inch you had in ORH and Natick certainly didn't qualify as as the official def of white Xmas.

It was more than that...but nice try. :lol:

I even posted a pic that day from ORH with about 3" of glacial pack. Natick had some swiss cheese, but it wasn't only half an inch on average.

Sometimes you melt out and places to your north don't...its called climo. Deal with it.

Regards.

It was more than that...but nice try. :lol:

I even posted a pic that day from ORH with about 3" of glacial pack. Natick had some swiss cheese, but it wasn't only half an inch on average.

Sometimes you melt out and places to your north don't...its called climo. Deal with it.

Regards.

No.. No I won't deal with it LC(as we're lost on the Jersey Turnpike) It was a pattern change...

Cosgrove

Archived