• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February Banter

POWERSTROKE

Well that was poetic, as soon as I typed that the NAM brought the over-running back and RAH just updated there GRIDS showing massive winter storm here, still not all in, waiting until 12z tomorrows runs.  NAM does blow past 36 hours, if the RGEM shows that I will go eat something unhealthy like Bojangles :-)  

Haha, beat me to it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha! How can the nam put down so much snow? Looks like the 850s aren't there. And what's up with the snowfall map in centimeters? Let's do one in fathoms.

NAM brings in the overrunning with the first wave Tuesday night, only reason we get 6" of snow.  If RGEM shows I will believe.

Can anyone break down briefly what the "cips" analog is that Blacksburg afd mentioned? The upper air pattern from that analog there saying matches up perfectly to the 12z euro and they are saying the euro picks up due to its skill compared to the GFS and nam

What analog did they give?

Got a Generac generator today while everybody else was buying milk and bread.

Not many supporters from my neck of the woods but I've studied the 88 storm and saw it happen here and this looks a lot like it as far as storm track. Yea the high isn't as strong but the timing and placement can do the job!

Bring it on!!

Archived