joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter

POWERSTROKE

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's snowing here on the Canadian from 11z (and showing hard from 16z) on February 12th until about 16z on February 13th. Deformation banded the whole time. Wow...

Didn't we just fall for this with the NAM yesterday?  The GFS seems like a reasonable solution, probably more right than the CMC.  

Ok, so I got tired of waiting for a '73 redux so I booked a last minute flight three days ago to Salt Lake City.

Got here Friday morning about 2a.m.

It's been great, having skiied about 30 inches of freshness these last 2 1/2 days, but in that time I haven't looked at any models or this board.

So I take a break for a couple of minutes this morning, and DANG !

Hoping this upcoming event produces for all that are wanting it.

....and my flight back into ATL is due in Wednesday at 7:00pm.

Bringing it with me !

461 507 people viewing our storm thread and the board is still alive! Time for me to make a long overdue contribution to support this amazing community. Along with that, I just want to give a shout out to ALL the amazing Mets, Pro forecasters, and weather enthusiasts who have been posting about this storm and the possibilities. Now that my wife is wheelchair bound, every bit of information that comes out of these threads has taken on a whole new meaning for us. Thank you all for your invaluable input, not just on this storm, but ones in the past, and ones yet to come.

Archived