SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Cold and Snow Lovers Only

WEATHER53

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lived in the City forever. When I had to move to the north burbs, I made sure I found a building lot on the highest hill available. In the 7 years I lived there the contrast is amazing just a short ride up I 83. The PA line is only 27.5 miles up I 83 from Baltimore City. We have tons of marginal events here and the few extra feet in elevation that north Carroll, Baltimore, and extreme southern York Counties have almost makes these areas another climo. It pays to live in the highlands in these parts if you like snow.

tired of hearing

north and west of the cities

why do i live here

I lived in the City forever. When I had to move to the north burbs, I made sure I found a building lot on the highest hill available. In the 7 years I lived there the contrast is amazing just a short ride up I 83. The PA line is only 27.5 miles up I 83 from Baltimore City. We have tons of marginal events here and the few extra feet in elevation that north Carroll, Baltimore, and extreme southern York Counties have almost makes these areas another climo. It pays to live in the highlands in these parts if you like snow.

You wouldn't even have to go to the PA border. Just 10 minutes from the Bay and it's a different world lol. I know this is more than 10 minutes away, but Jarrettsville is a good snow weenie spot.

Archived