joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Cold and Snow Lovers Only

WEATHER53

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's an affirmative discussion example.

Snow and cold is the best. It reminds me of happy Christmas cards because that's near the start of winter and winter is supposed to be filled with cold transported here from polar vortices. They live in the land of Santa.

Your immaturity knows no bounds. Absent you, WxRisk and Cosgrove would still be here but hooray; we have Ji instead.

The same cosgrove that I'm friends with on Facebook? And who I dialogue with constantly. I promise you I love snow more than anyone on this board but we don't need a thread for it. Now...how do dendrites form again?

The same cosgrove that I'm friends with on Facebook? And who I dialogue with constantly. I promise you I love snow more than anyone on this board but we don't need a thread for it. Now...how do dendrites form again?

I don't think so, the others are just more rational than you and they don't have to maintain an online persona.

Both platinum selling artists, but I never got into either much.  Though I did see Cold when they were touring with Sevendust back in the day.  They were pretty much booed off the stage. 

Agree, Cold is closer to a type of music I'd listen to, but neither really rocks my boat

Snow just isn't my type of music....

I used to be fun, some used to have a spine. The disruptors are on full display, a simple weather thread extolling the virtues of cold and snow is too much for them to handle so they have to muck it up.

Hey man, don't get so upset, people just picking. I think your 'limitations' may have riled a few.

Anyway, I'm just a 50 year old trapped outside a 10 year olds mind when it comes to snow and cold.

This has been a decent winter snow wise and excellent cold wise in my book.

Hey man, don't get so upset, people just picking. I think your 'limitations' may have riled a few.

Anyway, I'm just a 50 year old trapped outside a 10 year olds mind when it comes to snow and cold.

This has been a decent winter snow wise and excellent cold wise in my book.

Kind of uncanny though that a thread just designed to extol the virtues of snow and cold draws so much ire. Sort of shows you what most, but obviously not all, around here are about.

Kind of uncanny though that a thread just designed to extol the virtues of snow and cold draws so much ire. Sort of shows you what most, but obviously not all, around here are about.

Maybe it's you not us. 

Archived