joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Cold and Snow Lovers Only

WEATHER53

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of uncanny though that a thread just designed to extol the virtues of snow and cold draws so much ire. Sort of shows you what most, but obviously not all, around here are about.

I just dont get what this thread is about. Sorry. Cold and snow, hmm...Ok what specifically about cold and snow are we supposed to discuss? Our childhood experiences that have led us to this weird obsession as adults? Random stuff like snow rollers or yellow snow? Winter themed poetry? IDK

I just dont get what this thread is about. Sorry. Cold and snow, hmm...Ok what specifically about cold and snow are we supposed to discuss? Our childhood experiences that have led us to this weird obsession as adults? Random stuff like snow rollers or yellow snow? Winter themed poetry? IDK

I don't get what you don't get. People don't wanna here other people wishing for warmer weather or looking forward to spring right in the heart of winter. Ignore it if you don't get it!

I used to live up there in the 70's-90's; loved some of the snow & cold; when y'all get done laughing at all the comments in this thread make sure you send some more of your cold down here; not the hurt feelings but the cold; it would be appreciated..  I think this should qualify as one of the more pertinent posts regarding love, cold, and snow.  We would love more snow and cold down here; just keep the ice away.

Archived