joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Cold and Snow Lovers Only

WEATHER53

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I do not love cold and snow, I do enjoy it. I normally do not like change but changer in weather I appreciate. The only thing is I am really getting tired of a few of my friends on FB complaining. Saying they want to move south to warmer temps. It has been a daily whine from them since December. I have just started to ignore them as they b**ch about every other season. They remind me of the movie Wall-e where the Axiom has a 72 balmy and sunny temp for the past 700+ years, because that is the boring weather they all want to have everyday. 

While I do not love cold and snow, I do enjoy it. I normally do not like change but changer in weather I appreciate. The only thing is I am really getting tired of a few of my friends on FB complaining. Saying they want to move south to warmer temps. It has been a daily whine from them since December. I have just started to ignore them as they b**ch about every other season. They remind me of the movie Wall-e where the Axiom has a 72 balmy and sunny temp for the past 700+ years, because that is the boring weather they all want to have everyday. 

I've unfollowed just about all my "friends" from my news feed. Tired of all the complaining and spam and just crap people post. All I see now is weather and sports stuff.

I've unfollowed just about all my "friends" from my news feed. Tired of all the complaining and spam and just crap people post. All I see now is weather and sports stuff.

I must investigate this 'FB' with its following, friends, ignoring, complaining and such.......

Archived