12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 28/29th Storm Model Disco and Obs

NorthArlington101

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just makes no sense to me from about an hour ago.

"-- Changed Discussion --

WE`VE HAD TWO REPORTS OF 1" IN ST. MARYS CO...ONLY T ELSEWHERE.
LATEST RGNL STLT IMGRY NOT LOOKING OVERLY IMPRESSIVE - BUT WL LET
THE ADVSRY TAKE ITS COURSE. THERE WL BE SOME SNOW IN THE ADVSRY
AREA...AND ST. MARYS MAY INDEED RCV 2" TNGT. THIS SHOULD BE WELL E
OF THE CWA BY 12Z WED."

You must have Midlo's snowmaker up there. If i did not have to be closer to Baltimore i would move to your block.

A 2-4 hour period of snow will fall near and to the south of a line from Gettysburg...to York..and Lancaster overnight...with a coating to 1 inch across this area. Up to 2 inches is possible right along the Maryland border. Please send us your reports of the light fluffy accumulation from this snow.

Come and join the party!  Plenty Ravens fans here and a Bill Bateman's nearby. :pimp:

This just makes no sense to me from about an hour ago.

"-- Changed Discussion --

WE`VE HAD TWO REPORTS OF 1" IN ST. MARYS CO...ONLY T ELSEWHERE.

LATEST RGNL STLT IMGRY NOT LOOKING OVERLY IMPRESSIVE - BUT WL LET

THE ADVSRY TAKE ITS COURSE. THERE WL BE SOME SNOW IN THE ADVSRY

AREA...AND ST. MARYS MAY INDEED RCV 2" TNGT. THIS SHOULD BE WELL E

OF THE CWA BY 12Z WED."

I think mostly radar looks better than it is. No one is going ot get a ton of snow from this.

There is 'light snow' made up of needles and columns with marginal temperatures and no accumulation.

There's also 'light snow' where you've got nothing but perfect dendrites that undergoes NO riming and NO melting when accumulating with temperatures in the teens.

I'm getting the latter right now, and I'll take it!

Perfect description of what's going on in Clarksburg. Heavy dusting. Another 10 minutes and I'll be at 0.1". NW wind of 3mph and it's 8.9°F.

A 2-4 hour period of snow will fall near and to the south of a line from Gettysburg...to York..and Lancaster overnight...with a coating to 1 inch across this area. Up to 2 inches is possible right along the Maryland border. Please send us your reports of the light fluffy accumulation from this snow.

Come and join the party!  Plenty Ravens fans here and a Bill Bateman's nearby. :pimp:

I would love to but between family commitments and Ravens and Orioles season tickets it is a bit far.

Rising humidity and backbuilding give me hope. :whistle:

I could see an inch or so. I'm not sure we can get much more given how it's accumulated thus far, though this next band looks a bit more steady.  I also hear jets which is weird.

Archived