Newest Member
    Toothache
January 28/29th Storm Model Disco and Obs

NorthArlington101

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting a dusting.

That's where Geppi's seats are.  I'm sure we've chatted once or twice over the years.

Yes sir, and on the front row where he sits are those 2 brothers whose family owns Dechario properties and they never ever miss a game no matter how bad they have been over the years. Unreal dedication to an abysmal team except for the past 2 years.

Solid inch of snow. Seems deeper on areas of the lawn that got torched Monday morning. The new inch looks great on the old snow on the north lawn. Still snowing really good. The best news is the radar returns are expanding southwest.

This is definitely an overperformer. I never expected snow tonight. I still can't believe it. I got treated to 13-14 degree weather all day with clouds, then we got this snow tonight, at 9 degrees! TWO very cold snows in 7-8 days! This is beginning to remind me of the Midwest lol

This snow is light and very fluffy. Temperatures are in the upper single digits and the snow is piling up. Someone parked their car nearby and the headlights shone on the snowpack and I watched the fluffy dendrites pile up. What an amazing storm

Archived