wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Snow/non-Clipper/High wind/Windex Event Disco Jan. 25th

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah there's def still some question marks..but overall trends seem to be good. I don't think the main show is till afternoon/evening though

It's different for this portion of the region. One pulse fires up later tonight after midnight as some favorable winds begin...that may or may not clip the Cape. Best bet S&E looks mainly light but with a cold ground could accumulate. Then a break...next batch kicks off towards sunrise south of Buzzards Bay and should move up over SE areas and could be fairly impressive. The radar down here should light up around or just after 11/12 tonight and be fairly active right into mid-late morning. We'll have to see how it plays out but a couple of inches could fall if things developed right overnight.

For the late afternoon stuff here it may be a burst of rain to snow that clips the south coast and cape with the best support. There's several little ripples of moisture after it's cold enough close to the SE areas...will have to see how that plays out.

I think there's a decent shot for an inch or two down here, RGEM, NAM and Euro would argue it should be close/cold enough. All pintpoint a pivot of moisture coming through as either rain to snow or snow.

And Wednesday of next week still looks like a go to me for S&E areas to at least some extent.

As I said...ignore him. Not the button

They forecast 7 inches if you add their mentions of an inch together

I missed the drama.  Did someone get banned?  Inquiring minds want to know.  j/k

what a stupid thread over c-1" 

LOL.  It really is.  BOX has lowered my p/c to 'less than an inch', but the ZFP sill have 1-3.

One inch or bust......

8.6/-4

Yeah the only way anyone in SNE cleans up with >1 is a squall with the fropa which could happen but not likely outside of the mtns (Berks).

NAM not at all interesting to me, glad I looked at 1.5 models on this one.  Will enjoy the flakes and some drips....and move on.

Aside of the thread you started everything else has gone poof.

Archived