• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
January 18-19th "Threat"

jamesnichols1989

If somehow a weenie band happened to pop over your head then maybe you could grab some, but I think it's mostly for the folks just over the border in NH and ME. Models have shifted a bunch as to be expected with inverted troughs, but I think you favor those areas.

I just thouhgt the talk was at least light snow/snow showers for everyone both Saturday and Sunday. regardless of the INV

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If somehow a weenie band happened to pop over your head then maybe you could grab some, but I think it's mostly for the folks just over the border in NH and ME. Models have shifted a bunch as to be expected with inverted troughs, but I think you favor those areas.

*ahem* and the other NNE state ;)  Although I don't blame you guys because for eastern New England, VT might as well be in New York, lol.

GFS on the left, NAM on the right.

You can pretend..but I know you and you are frustrated with no snowcover and lack of snow

Actually, I'm content. Maybe it's because of Bryce and my attention more towards him...but I'd rather have the big storms like earlier this month instead mickey mouse 1-2" events. To me, those storms matter more than bare ground...I could care less if it's bare. With that and the big one I had...I'm fine, especially with how things look going forward.

I definitely would keep an eye on this even in parts of SNE. The trend has been to almost develop a mini low offshore which may help areas across nrn MA.

There's some half decent omega in the column and we've got saturation into the snow growth region (which isn't that high up thanks to the very steep lapse rates). I could def see a surprise.

Could be some fun weenie driving in N ORH hills if this works out. I remember the inverted trough last Feb 24th was really quirky....I got 8 inches of snow while literally 15-20 miles southwest of me got almost nothing.

I wouldn't totally sleep on NE MA in this either...this has interior Essex county, NE Middlesex county "lurking in the weeds" look to it.

Archived