Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January Banter

Isopycnic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe his username at easternuswx was "33Rain."  He was a fellow Charlottean who was quite knowledgeable about snowstorms that occurred in Charlotte back in the 60s, 70s and 80s.  A very entertaining poster at eastern.

You are exactly right. I think Rankin5150 was Jeremy's friend if I recall. Looked like a cop or fireman in his avatar. I was wanting to call "33Rain" the name "cold rain" but that wasn't him obviously. Really different style of posting. LOL!

You are exactly right. I think Rankin5150 was Jeremy's friend if I recall. Looked like a cop or fireman in his avatar. I was wanting to call "33Rain" the name "cold rain" but that wasn't him obviously. Really different style of posting. LOL!

He is right! 

I have CRS in my old age....lol

:lol: yeah  :blink:

Sorry but its not. At that vantage point thats just entering the heart of the piedmont and sandhills.

I will defend metal man here. When I first looked at the picture, it looked like frosty mountains looking presumably south on CLT. Cool. Then I read what metal said and looked at it again and it's really a cool take on the photo. In that way, the picture is even better for it's artistic value.

Steering clear,  :facepalm: , South Carolina schooled them, Urban Meyer is a great coach, I think the Bucks will be OK, patience...

I'm using every relaxation technique known to man and have made a couple new ones :lol:  breathing in.........breathing out.......

LOL! You are awesome with everything you keep up with here. Handles can be, well, forgettable! Go Bucs!

:D  

I will defend metal man here. When I first looked at the picture, it looked like frosty mountains looking presumably south on CLT. Cool. Then I read what metal said and looked at it again and it's really a cool take on the photo. In that way, the picture is even better for it's artistic value.

I'll defend him as well. He didn't say it was a picture of the ocean, just that it looked like one. I can see it too.

They can't change the forecast with every run that comes out. They are playing it safe. As the day gets closer, the forecast temps will start to lower. Our NWS is doing the same here. We have a forecast high in the 40s yet the models don't show us getting above freezing for a high.

I know and no offense, but you live at about 50 feet above sea level near a huge swamp and are close to 300 miles SE of Atlanta  it is a different world climate wise here.  They are being ULTRA conservative especially when it is staring them flat in the face.  I currently have 19 at my house actually colder than last night at this time. 

Please stop, read their forecast discussion.  It lays out their thoughts clear as day.  They are not going to update with every model run.  

NO, it does not, it does not even come close to lows and highs that are being advertised.  They  are saying 15-20 degrees below normal "possible", that is NOT what every other NWS office is advertising currently and have been even since yesterday.  

NO, it does not, it does not even come close to lows and highs that are being advertised.  They  are saying 15-20 degrees below normal "possible", that is NOT what every other NWS office is advertising currently and have been even since yesterday.  

possibilities on a weather map are never certainties.

It also says Lows in the single digits to teens.  You keep harping on FFC with every model run.   And models are guidance not gospel.  Anywho, Im not going to argue about anymore.  

You should replace them. You'll need to go to school though.

Archived