joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/6-12/7 obs thread

Bostonseminole

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im hoping for a coating to an inch here before precip shuts off later.

Don how u doin in arlington

Caught me eating, the coating commenced. It would appear "Silver dollar potential" for several hours. Freezing threshold close. Just today finished the outside décor and ornaments. Not as overwhelming a display of past years but always nice getting cars to slow down and look. 

Yeah looks like Obs back in western NH like LEB and PYM are starting to report it...as well as some of the RWIS sites. Hoping for a coating here but we'll see.

Snow growth is sucking compared to south of here where there's 1/2SMs at Derry and Salem. At least everything is icing up...31.3F.

Snow growth is sucking compared to south of here where there's 1/2SMs at Derry and Salem. At least everything is icing up...31.3F.

Yeah...flakes are pretty small. I am encouraged with LCI going to 10SM to 2SM in pretty short order. Got a bit of a coating on the grass here now. Down to 32.6F.

Yeah...flakes are pretty small. I am encouraged with LCI going to 10SM to 2SM in pretty short order. Got a bit of a coating on the grass here now. Down to 32.6F.

Yeah temp is freefalling...30.6.

Canterbury RWIS got below 3/4SM and that's about 5mi south of me, but for the most part it's in that 1-1 1/2SM range. Better than nothing I suppose.

Archived