• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Storm next weekend has better teleconnector support than this misery ever did

Typhoon Tip

I'm at 0.4" on the season and close to sacrificing innocent kittens for snow.

If you could come down to ASH and sacrifice a kitten or two, it'd be much appreciated.

In all seriousness, it's time to enjoy the 1-2'' potential we get tomorrow night and bow down the Euro.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EURO GOES ROIDIAN

It is like it is from another planet.. a bit slower meaning the white Christmas is still south of the big Northeast cities, but then its 965 mb low just east of ACY by Monday morning would have meant everything gets shut down Sunday into Monday anyway..timing more like 1969 event. WOW!

Boing! Just hurt myself on the table

of course, it is JB

EURO GOES ROIDIAN

It is like it is from another planet.. a bit slower meaning the white Christmas is still south of the big Northeast cities, but then its 965 mb low just east of ACY by Monday morning would have meant everything gets shut down Sunday into Monday anyway..timing more like 1969 event. WOW!

You an your JB fetish.

I think in this case I might need you guys to get fringed, unless the comma head is as big as Scott suggested earlier.

Sorry, it's just business.

That's why I won't feel bad if you coastal guys go sn>pl>rn. Usually works out pretty well here when BOS flips. Just business.

That's why I won't feel bad if you coastal guys go sn>pl>rn. Usually works out pretty well here when BOS flips. Just business.

It certainly does. Mix/change east of 495 are some of the best words to hear for MBY. On the other hand, when the cape gets a foot of snow, we get to see a nice eclipse of the moon.

Roll with the punches.

It certainly does. Some of the best words to hear for MBY. On the other hand, when the cape gets a foot of snow, we get to see a nice eclipse of the moon.

Roll with the punches.

We had the finest -sn all day at 2k. It was almost like freezing fog. 1/2" there down to 1/4" here. Nice though, keeps things white.

Archived