• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Storm next weekend has better teleconnector support than this misery ever did

Typhoon Tip

seeing that from the 84 hr nam makes me feel better that the euro is wrong. LOL.

Well there is only so much room for an amped up solution with the monster ridge being as far east as it is. It would take a perfect phase to get it west of the Euro...I would lean further east at this point.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well there is only so much room for an amped up solution with the monster ridge being as far east as it is. It would take a perfect phase to get it west of the Euro...I would lean further east at this point.

yeah. i agree given the current predicted upper air configuration...tough to see it going any further west than what the ec shows without the 5h pattern adjusting further.

i mentioned earlier today that the one "alarm" i have is seeing this modeled as such a remarkable bomb at this time frame. it's more anecdotal than anything but this is kind of one of those cases where i would actually pull the old "how often do we see this only to see it fail" kind of thinking.

yeah. i agree given the current predicted upper air configuration...tough to see it going any further west than what the ec shows without the 5h pattern adjusting further.

i mentioned earlier today that the one "alarm" i have is seeing this modeled as such a remarkable bomb at this time frame. it's more anecdotal than anything but this is kind of one of those cases where i would actually pull the old "how often do we see this only to see it fail" kind of thinking.

Glad to see that I am not the only who feels uneasy about this.

Nothing says Christmas like shopping at target at 1040 and having to eat one of their frisbee pizzas for dinner.

Nam to me is certainly well east of Ec. Doesnt mean it's the gfs though.

I'm with Phil most of the time when we see curl bombs that bleed east they are phantoms

Yeah..just got a feeling this one trends east to become a scraper / OTS solution. I'd be more worried about something that fails to develop / OTS than a curled up bomb tucked inside Block Island.

Archived