12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Storm next weekend has better teleconnector support than this misery ever did

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe it was last Thursday night when we saw the GFS go OTS and then the UKMET followed suit and we just about "knew" where the Euro was going to go. Might not be as big a shift as it was last week, but I'm with you on this one.

Off to bed before any bad news.

There's a lot of trends toward the 12z EC tonight. It may not mean anything in the end though.:arrowhead:

There's a lot of trends toward the 12z EC tonight. It may not mean anything in the end though.:arrowhead:

Yeah...I'd like to start seeing trends on the surface though and not at h5. I know that's generally bad meteorology, but that's what I'm thinking right now , right or wrong. Hopefully tomorrow.

Remember Scott...the models dissed us last week but in the end you got 7 inches right?

10!

the usually skimpy trained spotter in sagamore reported 10", NWS Employee measured 9" towards the base.

Weatherfella I'm fine with the models for the most part. The UKMET was HORRENDOUS with this last event. I'll stay with the SE 1/3 of new england is in the game.

And my hopes for the trough are high, huge potential but it could miss.

10!

the usually skimpy trained spotter in sagamore reported 10", NWS Employee measured 9" towards the base.

Weatherfella I'm fine with the models for the most part. The UKMET was HORRENDOUS with this last event. I'll stay with the SE 1/3 of new england is in the game.

And my hopes for the trough are high, huge potential but it could miss.

Everyone is still in the game until the Euro bows to the GFS.

canadian at 108 looks awful. looks to be going significantly east of its 12z run...

Its not awful but it won't be the 12z run. The thing that bugs me a little right now is it's getting away from the first 3 models we have. Now sometimes the models will rescue these systems later on and return to the wrapped up pulled in solution just further east than the first position.

I have about 1/5th the interest in this event, teleconnections and all, as I do with the trough.

I couldn't deal with a radio show this early in the game. :) Especially when they won't have the benefit of the Euro.

But one thing is for sure...man cannot survive on one model alone. We need the GGEM to be decent.

Who's seen it...where's the link? Other media on and don't feel like putting on headphones. It was a bomb at 12z but I'm not sure it's available that far out yet...maybe yes...

Yes. but in so doing it delivers us a blizzard.....

It's fine for us but it's passing outside the BM which isn't great for a HUGE portion of the readers. And it's the GGEM.

I'd like to see the euro stay near the BM at least. Regardless until the models get through thursday's system I'm not that worried about Sunday!

the GGEM would appear to hit the SE 1/3 of New England but largely is a miss west of there.

I couldn't deal with a radio show this early in the game. :) Especially when they won't have the benefit of the Euro.

But one thing is for sure...man cannot survive on one model alone. We need the GGEM to be decent.

We need the EURO to hold serve.

Future runs for myself, and believe is the key regardless of phase or not is the potency of the 5H southern energy. Stronger going forward the better IMO.

It's fine for us but it's passing outside the BM which isn't great for a HUGE portion of the readers. And it's the GGEM.

I'd like to see the euro stay near the BM at least. Regardless until the models get through thursday's system I'm not that worried about Sunday!

the GGEM would appear to hit the SE 1/3 of New England but largely is a miss west of there.

With the GGEM sfc track and especially 500 mb low you gotta think we'll see a nasty comma head a bit further west than the QPF shield looks.

I think being 120+ hours out we're in sorta good shape. A really nice looking synoptic setup (better than last weekend) but the issues will be where the trough axis sets up and how the phasing takes shape.

Archived