e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
November Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that related to JB2s facebook page nearly being pulled down the other day?

in this case i guess. tho he's been on me since last fall at least.

For example. DC resident cowboy fans are the WORST NFL fans.

You missed my answer in an unrelated thread.. I left TX in 1998. I didn't live there that long but did at the end of jr high/beginning of HS where I was basically forced to play football or be that loser kid. Hence the connection. I went to probably 15 games at old TX Stadium, when they were good. Giving Cowboys fans a hard time now is kinda dumb anyway.. they've sucked for 15+ years.

in this case i guess. tho he's been on me since last fall at least.

You missed my answer in an unrelated thread.. I left TX in 1998. I didn't live there that long but did at the end of jr high/beginning of HS where I was basically forced to play football or be that loser kid. Hence the connection. I went to probably 15 games at old TX Stadium, when they were good. Giving Cowboys fans a hard time now is kinda dumb anyway.. they've sucked for 15+ years.

Real fans love rubbing salt in the wounds of other fans teams who suck, you should know this after living on the east coast this long. They booed Santa in Philly.

Real fans love rubbing salt in the wounds of other fans teams who suck, you should know this after living on the east coast this long. They booed Santa in Philly.

I was surprised I didn't take any more flak for wearing a cowboys hat. I kind of expected it after Kevin wanted to post it. One thing I've learned from photos shoots with him is I need to better groom before heading out with my camera. ;) 

I've never been a real guy when it comes to sports. I mostly like football because it was forced on me in TX. ;)  I do like mocking the local racist team that shall not be named though.  I also own Caps gear and a Nats hat though (full disclosure)

I was surprised I didn't take any more flak for wearing a cowboys hat. I kind of expected it after Kevin wanted to post it. One thing I've learned from photos shoots with him is I need to better groom before heading out with my camera. ;)

I've never been a real guy when it comes to sports. I mostly like football because it was forced on me in TX. ;)  I do like mocking the local racist team that shall not be named though.  I also own Caps gear and a Nats hat though (full disclosure)

If you have to rationalize to someone why you like a team that hasn't won **** in nearly 20 years, they are likely not worthy of a response.

You will enjoy the mocking even more if they lose to the Vikings tonight.

Try life as a Viking fan for a while.

Viking fan from TN here, such the miserable fan life most of the time.  lol   Just like several years ago when they missed the opportunity to draft RG3 by beating the Redskins in a meaningless game and losing Peterson as well....................looks like they will probably win JUST enough (starting with tonight) to hose themselves out of getting the franchise quarterback they so desperately need.

The Ravens looked good Sunday

Lol, you are a crack up. Trying to talk trash about a team that is the defending Super Bowl champions. Psst you have never won a Super Bowl so you may not know what that means. I am sure you would take 3-5 if you had just won a SB, oh right you are 1-7 and don't even know what that means  :lmao: . I still love you though.

Lol, you are a crack up. Trying to talk trash about a team that is the defending Super Bowl champions. Psst you have never won a Super Bowl so you may not know what that means. I am sure you would take 3-5 if you had just won a SB, oh right you are 1-7 and don't even know what that means :lmao: . I still love you though.

LOL

Archived