joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 21-22 inverted trough/retro precip midweek threat

MaineJayhawk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0.8" on my preliminary measurement. This did not go as I hoped, though others in Maine received over 4". Also, a nice batch of 20+dbZ is headed this way.

Not much better here. I was shocked to look out this AM and see how little had accumulated, since when I went to bed it appeared that things were about to really start cranking. I see those returns headed this way, but I feel like I've been saying that for 24 hours now. Oh well -- that's the nature of these things.

Not much better here. I was shocked to look out this AM and see how little had accumulated, since when I went to bed it appeared that things were about to really start cranking. I see those returns headed this way, but I feel like I've been saying that for 24 hours now. Oh well -- that's the nature of these things.

Looks like that band has reached PWM now. Could be a fun commute, though many probably have the day off.

2.5 new measured.....took 3 measurements on top of car and averaged them. in w. framingham (6am)

snowing pretty good still but man the band that went thru here around 300pm and after was pretty damn impressive and left about an inch...then snowed since.... suprised me yesterday afternoon.

edit and still coming down now at a decent clip......

Archived