joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Oct 9-13 2013 nor'easter obs/disco

Ian

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just topped 6" here at Millersville for storm total.

The worst mets always like to show off they don't know much for some reason. 

I feel as though I need to go to some of these stations and pull aa little Kanye West stunt. "I'mma let you finish, but you don't know what your talking about"

That sucks, I had one during Sandy and it was no fun. It ruined some of my drywall, fixing it all was a pain. I hope it is not big.

Ugh, sounds like it's time for new shingles.  I've had training from an east west line late this afternoon so I wonder if my amounts might be approaching yours.

Two spots on the ceiling and they aren't small. I had the same general area fixed a couple years ago and everything seemed fine. These heavy rain events are just too much it seems for my roof.

I've got a rain train set up over me now so the leak won't get any better. Thanks btw. Guess I have no choice but to put it on the credit card

Two spots on the ceiling and they aren't small. I had the same general area fixed a couple years ago and everything seemed fine. These heavy rain events are just too much it seems for my roof.

I've got a rain train set up over me now so the leak won't get any better. Thanks btw. Guess I have no choice but to put it on the credit card

that sucks to hear man, sorry bro :(

that next batch entering on the east side of DC near Landover to chesapeake beach, md, should be here and drop  a nice amount of rain. Its like a soaked sponge in the yard.

:axe:

FLOOD STATEMENTNATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BALTIMORE MD/WASHINGTON DC641 PM EDT FRI OCT 11 2013VAC059-107-600-120315-/O.CON.KLWX.FA.W.0099.000000T0000Z-131012T0315Z//00000.0.ER.000000T0000Z.000000T0000Z.000000T0000Z.OO/CITY OF FAIRFAX VA-LOUDOUN VA-FAIRFAX VA-641 PM EDT FRI OCT 11 2013...THE FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1115 PM EDT FOR URBANAREAS AND SMALL STREAMS IN FAIRFAX...SOUTHEASTERN LOUDOUN AND CITY OFFAIRFAX COUNTIES...AT 639 PM EDT...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR ANDOBSERVATIONS INDICATE THAT THREE TO SIX INCHES OF RAIN HAS FALLEN.AN ADDITIONAL ONE TO THREE INCHES OF RAIN IS EXPECTED THROUGH THISEVENING. THE HEAVY RAINFALL WILL CAUSE CREEKS AND STREAMS TO RISEOUT OF THEIR BANKS. THE FAIRFAX COUNTY 911 CENTER DID REPORT ROADSCLOSED DUE TO HIGH WATER.

Archived