joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 18-20th Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had 9" added to the snowpack by 9 PM, finally touched the 20" mark, however briefly.  Burst of SN+ dropped about 1.5" in less than an hour 6:30-7:15 PM.  Temps today were 23/18.  That high ties with 3/22/04 as the lowest I've had after 2nd week of March (though the 24 on 4/5/03 is more impressive - only a couple inches that day, however.)

It's actually snowing fairly heavy. Everything is covered again.

I refuse to shovel the driveway. Well refusal is not entirely correct or the reasoning.

Try shoveling with three gimpy disc's with siatica firing the nerves. Pain Meds only get you so far. Chronic pain is the most debilitating of all conditions. Upteen Dr. appointments over the years. Cauterizing the nerves several times but they grow back. It's just about taken everything but will never take the passion out of the weenie.

What a great surprise storm especially the clipping (frosting on the cake) at the end here.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

LOL, definitely 4-8 should be farther SE.

It probably under estimates it near BOS because the snow got melted on top and was wet...when it hardens a bit overnight, I bet the map will change to show it further SE. It uses a bunch of remote sensing stuff like temperature to help it out.

The numbers are equally startling if you do the math on playing with ones self, especially by the time you get to Jerry's age.

Not doing much here right now, waiting on the comma head to sting my yard.

Quick half inch.

I am not sure that Rollo quite meant that.

Archived