Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
March 18-20th Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry you got so bent out if shape because I thought it was cool that you got more. Man. Congrats and enjoy the day off with your son and snow

Dude..I think it's funny...relax. It's your way of dealing by saying we'll lose half of it to compaction. I thought it was funny..lol, because I know how much of a sicko you are.

NOYES FTW...had 6" for ORH and BOS....was the only one not to have significantly more at ORH. Report from home is a little under 6" in Shrewsbury.

sorry, that is a bust not a win. first of all the storm is not over. secondly most of BOS already has over 8", and I think ORH is close to that as well.

steady -sn.  5"- 6"  otg.   Every time the end looks near the radar fills in to the SW so I'm thinking/hoping maybe we hold on to -sn here all day?  Certainly won't add up too much as we creep towards 30F now.  Need to get some moderate bursts in here. 

Yeah--living on the edge for sure.  Nice burst right now with good flakes.  Just cleared the drive so my wife could get to work. After clearing earlier, I have a total of 7", but compaction is certainly taking place as the day goes on.  Not sure we'll get to double digits, but we'll give it a try.  According to weather tap, ,I should be pinging, but not a single ping to be heard/seen.

26.8/26

Yeah--living on the edge for sure.  Nice burst right now with good flakes.  Just cleared the drive so my wife could get to work. After clearing earlier, I have a total of 7", but compaction is certainly taking place as the day goes on.  Not sure we'll get to double digits, but we'll give it a try.  According to weather tap, ,I should be pinging, but not a single ping to be heard/seen.

26.8/26

Not quite, sleet still looks a bit SW of you and should stay there.

post-919-0-68549500-1363700442_thumb.gif

Archived