Newest Member
    northernriwx
March 18-20th Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

)))" data-cid="2221144" data-time="1363703830">

@ means a mention, every time you want to mention someone on twitter you write @abcdefg (in that case, those 3 people were tagged. RT means re-tweet, kinda like a FWD, mostly to let people know you're replying to a specific tweet or just to quote someone.

Thanks.  So in order to do that you actually have to type the neames, or does it happen automatically with the reply? (I could see people mistyping a few letters here and there)

RT means retweet. And the @ are replies to those usernames. Get on board with 2013 and join Twitter.

If there is a way to get paid to do so, sure.  Otherwise, forums like this = the extent of my useless rambling.  Need to focus on getting a job at this point and to stop sponging off of the state.  It's been a rather demoralizing few months. 

Thanks.  So in order to do that you actually have to type the neames, or does it happen automatically with the reply? (I could see people mistyping a few letters here and there)

If there is a way to get paid to do so, sure.  Otherwise, forums like this = the extent of my useless rambling.  Need to focus on getting a job at this point and to stop sponging off of the state.  It's been a rather demoralizing few months. 

what happened to your gig out in SE NY?

ALB went from pellets last hour to flashing over to 1/4 Weenie post but even around BOS or just south?SN...I'll bet anyone near the pike who is mixing will go to snow when that heavier stuff moves over.

Weenie post, but you think even here? or north of me? I thought a switch to rain was certain

Archived