• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
March 18-20th Observation Thread

dryslot

I think the low moves over the Cape or near the Canal, but we should see the Rt 2 area into NE MA probably get a decent thump.

Umm, that is SE MA.  :whistle:

And I agree, this is a ORH N deal from here on out if you are looking for meaningful snow accum.  Sure a brief flip to snow is possible S but won't amount to much.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have channel four on at 5 and 6pm. Just got interviewed for two minutes. They took video of me shoveling too. I ran out for 5 minutes in just shorts and a t shirt to do the spot, they asked me if I was trying to initiate spring. Not to mention they commented on my step mothers hilarious spot saver that consists of xmas decorations taped to a metal folding chair. It should be a gem of an interview.

Have channel four on at 5 and 6pm. Just got interviewed for two minutes. They took video of me shoveling too. I ran out for 5 minutes in just shorts and a t shirt to do the spot, they asked me if I was trying to initiate spring. Not to mention they commented on my step mothers hilarious spot saver that consists of xmas decorations taped to a metal folding chair. It should be a gem of an interview.

:weenie:

wait aren't you in MD? lol

Archived