Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 18th-March 20th OBS Thread

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It actually changed from sleet to accumulating snow in Hagerstown today. Odd you never know what you'll get from these things.

My interest was piqued when I saw the higher resolution models ticking colder each run once the steadier precipitation began. The 18z RGEM was still ticking colder as of an hour ago. We'll see how long it continues but I wouldn't shocked to see 2-5" at MMU and only 1" at EWR. The cutoff should be sharp.

My interest was piqued when I saw the higher resolution models ticking colder each run once the steadier precipitation began. The 18z RGEM was still ticking colder as of an hour ago. We'll see how long it continues but I wouldn't shocked to see 2-5" at MMU and only 1" at EWR. The cutoff should be sharp.

Won't take long  to get to 3" at the rates this thing is producing.

Moderate snow here, probably around 1/2 inch OTG. I'm expecting 2-4" before a changeover.

This will be my final post on the boards for reasons outlined below in my sig, for those of you who have made me welcome here, thank you, it is much appretiated. To the mods, I sent a PM to you which I have not received a response to, I welcome your response at any time, I don't expect to get one, but I would love to be proved wrong.

-skisheep

Archived